Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Easy Potato Salad

Hi everyone!

From the last time I told you that I'll tell you about the healthy food recipes, so today I'll tell you to do the " Easy Potato Salad " this recipe is my favorite because it's simple to do and potato is the most delicious vegetable in my opinion hahaha.


So,before I tell you the recipe let me you about the benefit of potatoes.
1.From the research it found that eating one cup of mashed potatoes everyday will help us improve both short-and long-term memory to be better.Because the scientists said that potatoes may help the body to produce chemicals in the brain which improves memory.
2.Potatoes have Potassium which helps the cardiovascular works smooth. And reduce the risk of kidney stones, also it has vitamin B 6 to relieve pre-menstrual syndrome.


Here's the ingredient
1.potatoes        1      kg. (up to you)
2.Bacon            1      pack
3.Egg                2     (up to you)
4.Salad dressing    (you can use your favorite dressing such as sesame or olive oil but I use mayonnaise





Here we go!
1. First,we have to wash potatoes.


2.Boiled eggs around 10 mins because we'll make hard-boiled egg.


3.Fried bacon in the pan. If you don't like to eat bacon you don't have to put it in your salad or you can use your favorite meats  instead.


4.Chop your fried-bacon into pieces to make you chew it easily.


5.Peel the potatoes and cut it into pieces as the picture. 


6.Put your dressing salad,fried-bacon into the bowl



7.Mix it together.



10.Time to eat :)


Actually,you can mash potatoes and add fresh creme or milk into salad to make it more smooth and tasty. But for me I prefer to eat it in pieces like this. 

Enjoy your meal!
Does it looks delicious?
See you next time!

8 comments:

  1. I'll try this at home. It looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love potatoes with cheese, it's very yummy. Especially when it serves with steak !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like "time to eat" the most! haha
    how to prepare is very simply and it looks yummy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm Yummmm >< lol
    I read this post when i was very hungry!
    It looks nice and easy to make. So, i can cook it myself.
    Thx for the good recipe =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woww! This dish make me get hungry right now.
    It looks delicious. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never get enough of P O T A T O E S!!
    It's look easy and simply delicious. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! Looks really delicious and very easy to do it.
    Glad you post this for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks very yummy and easy to do.
    I try to do this once, but the taste is hideous.
    I mean, it's awful. Maybe I done sth wrong.
    Guess I need to try your recipes.
    Thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete