Sunday, July 15, 2012


Makeup products for beginners





            Hi, everyone!  Welcome back to my blog, last time we talked about
makeup and I told you to get ready for. Before we are going to apply
the makeup, we need to have makeup products and cosmetics.


          I am sure that some people usually have question in their minds,
“how to choose makeup product???”  


        Today, I’m going to tell you how to choose some of them especially
from my experience.



                          Let’s start !!!





 FOUNDATION & CONCELER



        
         First of all, you have to know your skin type;
there are 3 types, oily, dry and combination skin.

         For those who have oily skin, you have to choose foundation
with “oil-free”, “oil-control” or “mattifying” on the bottle. 
            For dry skin people, you should select moisturizing
foundations with "hydrating" on the bottle.
            And for combination skin, you need to choose
mineral foundationsbecause it perfect with your skin.
 And I would like to share another tip for you.



ARTY PROFESSIONAL NATURAL MATTE FINISH FOUNDATION SPF 35 - 1150 B
          
              I want to tell you something that we, Thai people should
 select foundation which produces in our country because
it works well with the weather and our skin.  
Make sure that you test the foundation at makeup counter
before you pay for it.

    


 ---  I think it match with my skin type and it works great with my makeup color !  


---  Laura Mercier Secret Concealer can cover all of my dark under eyes area but I think it too expensive !! 9++ B







PRESSED POWDER




It is not different from foundation.


        You have to know your skin type first.

   
 From my experience, I suggest Maybelline 

Clear Smooth All In One Shine
Free Cake Powder  because of the price
 and the quality.

This powder is very smooth on my face.
    Only 179 B


There is a review about it.




EYELINER


I suggest you all to use black eyeliner pen from 
LifeFord because it is PERFECT!
It will give you a very dark liner. And only 199 B






EYE SHADOW






For beginner, I think you should apply matt eye shadow
because it easier to use than eye shadow with primer.
You need to have black, white and brown as the main color. 
For me, I love Mac eye shadow because
the color is very long lasting and vivid.
 But I think the price is quite expensive.



            
                       Another one I got it from 66 Palette color only 8++ B
but it doesn’t well as Mac.    WOWWW ! Mac is 5++ B for 1 color   



MASCARA











      I suggest Maybelline’s Falsies Mascara,

it will make your eye lash look gorgeous.


   The price is also ok 2++ B. In my opinion,

 I think this brand is Ok for some products

 because of the price and the quality.






BRUSH ON




  I usually apply Lovely Pink Cookie Blush On ETUDE HOUSE
because I got it for free 555 but it is not too expensive
 and match with my skin color.   

 Actually, you can pick any brush on you like in natural look color.
 In my opinion, I don’t like brush on with glitter 
because it will make my face looks weird.







LIPSTICK





         The last one is Lipstick. I would like to show you my favorite lipstick 
from IN2IT (JUICE) only 179 B.  I love the vividly color and 
it also contain moisturizer that good for your lip.



  



  I hope those detail will useful for you all and next time I promise to start topic 

“How to apply make up for everyday look”. Again, if you have any suggestion,
 you can leave your comment below. Thank you all for comments!




SEE YOU SOON , BYE !

3 comments:

  1. wowww!!

    where can I find a LifeFord eyeliner ??
    And Maybelline Clear Smooth All In One Shine Free Cake Powder is really amazing!! in the review picture it looks so bright and smooth.

    IN2IT lipstick is none of my interest before, but I guess I have to try one!

    Thanks for useful information girl. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are available at Watson store.

      Thank you for comment ^^

      Delete
  2. Maybelline Clear Smooth All In One Shine Free Cake Powder is very good in both quality and price like you said. I use it for almost a year and I thought it's great. Love it!

    ReplyDelete