Sunday, July 8, 2012

Makeup ??

  Makeup??


                       http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/makeup-inspiration-pics-show-yours

 

 

Hi guys !


Today, it’s my first Makeup Blog, I’m going to tell you and introduce about makeup.
Actually, I would like to create “How To Apply Makeup …” but this is the first time so I prefer to introduce you all first and after this page if you guys would like to request any make up look, you can post it in your comment and I will try it next time.   

Have you ever wondered

why women need to wear make up???


Those are picture for this question …


 

                                                    http://devanmariee.edublogs.org/


There are many reasons why we women need it, for example it can make us look prettier and cover our pimple especially on their special days. Moreover, some people apply make up in order to look alike their idols. 






                           " Telephone Music Video by Lady Gaga "
                             
           I am quite sure that every woman applies makeup because we would like to look attractive and beautiful. Those also are the reasons why I chose this topic.
                                         
    

             " Women never stop getting beautiful "


Are You Ready to Apply Makeup with me?????

As I told you that next time I will write about “How to apply make up …” But before next time I would like you all to get start with those makeup products and cosmetics below…

Let’s Open Your Makeup Bag !


1.       Any brand BB makeup cream or makeup Foundation which matches your skin.
2.       Any brand loose powder and pressed powder which match your skin.
3.       Any brand eyes concealer which is brighter than your skin.
4.       Any brand matte brush-on palette and bronzer with brushes.
5.       Any brand matte eyes shadow palette (black, white and brown are needed) with brushes.  
6.       Any brand pencil eyebrow maker& brush-on eyebrow that match your hair color.
7.       Any brand black waterproof mascara.
8.       Any brand black liquid eye liners gel with brush and black eye pencil.
9.       Any brand pink lipstick, lip gloss and tinted lip gloss or a lipstick palette with brush.


Get ready for the next time!!
Don’t you worry about those things too much.  It’s ok if you don’t have some of them.
I hope you all enjoy my blog and if you would like me to do any makeup look you can make a request at my comment box (even in any music video).

At the end, there is a very interesting video about the power of makeup from You-tube.com

                     Here we are …  OOps !


   See you soon ..  Bye!



8 comments:

  1. need a concealer now =O= anyway, I request the make up for everyday look for next time (especially by you ^^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chonticha! Your request accepted ^^

      Delete
  2. Wow, very interesting! Makeup can make people look better in a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a difference! between before and after !! haha ><
    "Make up makes perfect" indeed !!! ><

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like doing makeup , it makes me feel more confident.
    I will prepare my makeup bag for applying makeup with you for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! Makeup is like a magic. Now I see why the girls love makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How's amazing? 55 I can't remember some of the girls before making up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for the comments !!

    ReplyDelete