Monday, July 9, 2012

Sun Cream Review ;)



Hi Pals!

 

My topic is about skin care. I believe that everyone knows what skin care is and how important it is. So, there are many different types of skin care, and the most basic method to take care of your skin is sun creams. As you known,sun creams protect our skin from ultraviolet radiation in sunlight that leads us to skin cancer. There are lots of sun creams these days for us to choose, however, they are not exactly all the same. There are different spf, textures, and others sort of things. So, you have to choose carefully which one is suit to your skin. Today, I am presenting to you guys 3 different brands of sun cream which the spf is 50 pa+++. Let's get started !

1. Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily UV Defense spf 50 pa+++ (1,300 THB)

The texture is cream that can apply and absorb easily and never leave stains. Also, it works well with make up. I have used this for several months and of course i really loved it because not only protected my skin from uva and uvb it also helped my problems about dark spot and made my skin lighter and easy to clean off as well. :)) But personally I think that price is pretty high compare to other brands that almost have the same quality.

Score : 8/10

2. Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen spf 50+ pa+++ (800 - 1500 THB)



 
I like to use this one when I go to the beach or play water sports because it has water-resistant and spf more than 50, so it can protect my skin longer than spf 50. The texture is close to water, light and easy to absorb but leave a little bit stain.




In my opinion, if you are going into the sea, why would you care about leaving stain right ha ha ha so it's not the problem for me that point. But, the real problem is that it is really hard to clean off. I have to wipe it with cleansing oil and wash my face at least twice to get it all off. However, the result was quite well. My skin wasn't burned and still the same and about the price I think it's not that expensive because it contains 60 ml. Besides, Anessa is a branch of the huge Japanese brand -- Shiseido, so this price is reasonable for me.

Score : 7/10


3. La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Fluide Extreme spf 50+ pa+++ (1400 THB)




This one is almost like No.2 but it's better. It's easier to clean off and the texture is lighter and leave no stain. Also, it has water-resistant but not as good as No.2. So, I choose to use it when i have to go out in the strong sunlight and have to stay long. The result is great, my skin still the same. About the price, you can find the cheaper price on the online-store or if you have a chance to visit France or German. you will find the price in half.


Score : 8.5/10




Well, I hope that my review will be useful for you guys and don't forget to leave your comments if you have any questions or want to tell me something.

Thanks ! See You Next Week :))

16 comments:

  1. Great detailed review and everything look great but the price....ughhhhh. Can you review some that are cheaper next time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's all I have right now, but i'll try find some nice cheap stuffs for you guys.
      Thanks !

      Delete
  2. I always sun cream too but I never use those 3 because of the price! It would be great if you review other less expensive cream !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it necessary to use spf50 for Thai's weather?
    Plus, could you please explain how spf+ and pa+++ works? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Nisarat367
      Actually it's not necessary to use spf 50, 30 is fine for Thai's weather but it's not enough when you have to stay in the strong sunlight. Most of people prefer 50 because it can protect your skin longer and better. About spf and pa you can find more interesting information from this site http://www.incomen.com/forum/index.php?topic=165.0
      thanks :)

      Delete
  4. Oh.. it s nice review. i think i must try it soon la ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your review.
    It is very helpful for me to choose the product :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your review.
    I don't know very much of this stuff, so your review has acknowledged me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very useful. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anessa is my favourite sunscreen. XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've used La Roche-Posay. The product is really really great,but not the price. XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting sun screen, but very expensive price !!

    By me one pleaseeeee ;))

    ReplyDelete