Monday, August 27, 2012

Cleansing Express !





Hi Again Everyone ;)

How's you guys doing ?? Hope you're doing great, all of you :)


Today, I am going to blog about cleansing products. I have to admit that in the past I thought that cleanser was not important, facial foam was enough but it was not enough. Because some of makeup that you wear such as BB cream, foundation, and primer cannot be washed completely off by facial foam, they will leave stains which is the cause of skin problems. So, you need the product that deeply clean up, and the answer is the cleanser. There are many many cleansing products these days, but there is one brand that impressed me most, it is called " Cleansing Express ". This brand is a little brand under the bigger brand called " Bifesta ", both are from Japan. 


Cleansing Express is very popular in Japan, and it is spreading out around the world including Thailand. The reason why this brand is very popular are its good qualities in cheaper price and easy to find. You can find it in Watson, Boots, and so on. Its effects are as great as some hi-class brand in 1/4 price. It has 6 formulas for faces; sebum, moist, agecareQ10, bright-up, gel, and liquid, and 1 formulas for eyes; . There are only 1 formulas for faces that I've been using, moist and sebum.


1. Cleansing Express Lotion - Sebum (370 THB)


 This formula is for very oily to oily skin. Many people suggest to use 4 pumps per one cotton and at least 3 cottons per one time. But for me, I use only 2 pumps and 2 cottons because normally I do not put makeup on that much, so 2 cottons are enough for me. The texture is water and barely evaporate as soon as you apply. It cleans off all off my makeup including oil. For those who worried about alcohol or that sort of things, do not worry! this product has no alcohol, fragrant, color-added and preservative. Only the extract from Green Tea and Hyauron.

Before
After 

The brand quote is " ready for bed as soon as possible! ". It means that you do not have to wash off again with facial foam, and I did not believe that at the first time. I thought that if I do not wash it off again it will be acne in the morning for sure, so I tried to leave it over a night. The result was good, my skin still exactly the same no acne! However, it only works when you are not applying any cream after using it, but if you want to apply cream I suggest you should wash off again with facial foam.

Score : 10/10




So, That's the end for today XD

If you have anything to ask, leave it in the comment box, I'll answer as quickly as I can.

Hope you guys like it and thanks a lot for reading it.

 

 

SEE YOU NEXT WEEK
BYE BYE

5 comments:

  1. Great review!

    I was looking forward to cleansing lotion for oily skin but I don't find any product could help.
    I'll try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Normally I use baby oil to remove my make up, do you think it's ok?
    Anyway, after reading you review i think i need to try one of these cleansing now.
    Thanks for sharing, such a useful post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. baby oil is ok only if you wash it off well or it will cause acne and other skin problem na ja :)

      Delete
  3. I love this review. Actually, I am looking for a makeup remover.I think this brand is awesome and quite affordable for me.

    By the way, I am looking for a new serum, which brand do you suggest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm serum right? I have to ask you first about what skin problems that you aware of? acne, uneven skin tone, wrinkles, pore???

      Delete