Monday, August 20, 2012


Hi guys!

It’s very nice seeing you again this week after we haven’t met for 2 weeks.
For 2 last week I have done many things such as have an exam, watching Disney’s Princesses which I love, and try to baking! 
First time I thought that baking is such a hard thing to do. But later when I do it many times I changed my mind. It’s not so difficult. In the other way it’s very easy and funny in the same time.
So, today I will tell you my new recipe Chocolate Chips Cookies <3.
Actually, the first time I did it I found the recipes from internet and I thought it is too complicated to do some recipes aren’t selling in Thailand or maybe I can’t find it. I decided to make my new recipes by mix the recipes I found in the internet with my ideas. The result of my new recipe is perfect and easy to remember.

Here it is!


Ingredients
Flour2cup   (180g.)
Baking Powder* 1/2teaspoon
Butter 170g.
Salt   1/8teaspoon
Sugar*100g.
Egg1
Baking Soda1/2teaspoon
Chocolates Chips50g.

Ps. * In my opinion Baking powder and Baking soda is the same it's not make a different result if you lack of one of it. I mean that you can use Baking powder or Baking soda instead. For sugar if you like soft cookie you must put white sugar 50g. and red sugar 50g. but if you want normal cookie use white sugar 100g.


Let's do
1.We have to preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C.



2.Mix salt,powder,baking soda/powder together and stir it on the sieve 2 times for smooth powder



3.Add butter in the bowl first you must beat butter until it smooth,then add sugar.Beat it with butter and egg until it be combined, add powder and stir it together.



4.Add Chocolate Chip in the bowl, stir it together.



5.Use you spoon to drop cookie dough in to the oven-tray.



6.Bake about 9-10 minutes. Time is depend on your oven.



7.Hey! our cookie are ready to eat.



8.Yummy!


Chocolate Chips Cookies can be your breakfast with one glass of milk or be your snack while you're working or dessert to eat with your friends.

See you next time!
Thanks for reading and your lovely comment! 







9 comments:

  1. WOW!! read your blog at this time make me starving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww.. I need to taste it, Have you baked it yet, Saranya??? Let me try it,please!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oww im fond of baking bakery >< !
    i have tried easy ones,,but never tried cookies yet,,
    thx u for ur recipe <3
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cookie!! it's must be delicious. Did you eat it all up? let share with the class, chef x}

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks YUMMY! I really love to have one Of them. Hahaha, could you bring it to me next time???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bake them and bring to class please. Thank you.
    By the way, your post is very easy to understand, nice and clear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! It looks delicious. Give me some, please.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks so easy to make one of those!
    Your post is very convenience :)

    ReplyDelete