Monday, August 27, 2012

Telephone Makeup Look

HI ALL !


Welcome back to my blog!  
Today I feel a bit bored and tired of many things. Have you ever felt like me? I usually do the same thing in my life such as homework and reading. The only one thing can make me feel more happy is music. I love to listen to the music and my favorite singer is Lady Gaga ! She is unlike other singer, unique and self-confident. As you all can see in her music video, I totally like the all of the makeup look, I think it likes art on the woman face.   

So, today I decided to do the makeup from Telephone Music Video by Lady Gaga. There are many looks in this video but I prefer this one. I already told at the beginning that I feel quiet bored and I would like to try new makeup. This look is completely different from my previous look. I would like to do the steps shortly.

 Let’s start!
1.       After applying pressed powder, shape and color you eye brown with black eye brown pencil, you have to draw it a bit larger at the top.
2.       Apply the blue and black eye shadow at your eye lids and under eyes with big shape as the picture. Try to blend it with eye shadow brush.
3.       Brighten your under eyes area and under brown area with white eye shadow.
4.       Apply the fault eye lashes and mascara
5.       Then apply pink brush on and pink lipstick. DONE !



TIP: I apply this eye shadow matt palette in this make up look. I got it from Internet about 600 ฿ It has more than 80 colors. I think it is very perfect! The color is really worthwhile for me. I like all of the colors. It can give me many kinds of makeup look and the quality is GREAT! The matt color of this palate make my eyes look amazing. I am happy with it! I really suggest this palette to who are looking for an affordable eye shadow.  


             
   In my opinion, I really love this makeup look at the first time. I think it is really perfect to apply this look to the party. Unfortunately, after I have applied this look, I am not impressed with it. I feel it make me look older than my real age as you can see. Moreover, I feel like I am shemale when I finished this look, I am the one who not confident to walk out with this look. The dark eyes color does not go together with the pink lipstick like that. It would be better for me to apply nude lipstick.
              
  I hope this look will easy and fun for you! Just try to do new thing in order to complete your life !!  If there is any question and comment please write it down. And I will find the answer for you.

See you next time. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Hey hey! You look similar to Lady GaGa! Your eye shadow matt palette is very gorgeous. What brand is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is called "88 Palette". You can easily find it in Internet.
      I am also attaching the website for you.

      http://www.shopplearn.com/store/product/Coastal_Scents-1648666-th.html?gclid=CKHXq-m8irICFU8b6wodEWUA8w

      Delete
  2. I think you're really good at make up. Do you know why ?

    because you scared me! *[]*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very fun to do this look! You should try it sometimes.

      Delete