Monday, August 20, 2012

Scrub Scrub Scrub !

Hi There!


So glad to see you guys again. How's going with your mid-term exams?? hope you guys got excellent results :) 

Well, after my posts about sun creams and daily basic skin care, today I have one interesting solution to take care of your skin; SCRUB ! Most of you may think how interesting is that just one way to clean up. Let me tell you more about scrub. As you guys known, scrub is one way to clean up your skin, deep clean up to be exactly. Because it can exfoliate the dead cells and reveal your brighter skin. Besides, it can help opening your pores to absorb any facial cream even better! So, you should use the scrub once or twice a week for your better skin :) For me, I always use it and have tried many brands, but today I select two brands to present to you. And, as your requests on my old posts, I find some good stuffs in cheaper price for you guys as well. Let's check it out !!!



1. Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off (600 THB)


  


Skinfood is one of the most popular Korean brands that really famous among Thais. Some of you may have heard about this brand already. This mask is not exactly scrub, but because it's made out of black sugar and contains a lot of little flakes that can exfoliate, so 
 its considered as scrub. 


                                          http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_rQCmTX4f1MY/TUIXf9s8TkI/AAAAAAAABNg/AgaUp2xDoVg/s640/IMG_5472.JPG
 
Its texture is like normal black sugar. After washing your face, massage this product gently all over your wet face until the sugar is melted, leave it about 15-20 minute , and then rinse off. You'll find that you skin is very smooth and clean. Also, it gives you refreshing feeling. I suggest after rinsing off, you should toner to make sure that it's completely off. I really love this product and it helps me save a lot of money with cheap price. One last thing, make sure to scrub it gentle or it will be a bit pain.

Score : 8.5/10

2. SUQQU Moisture Massage Scrub (2,650 THB) 
                

SUQQU is the hi-class brand from Japan that quite famous all around the world. The products of this brand usually come with really high price for the eastern brand, but compare to their qualities the price is seem to be reasonable. This scrub is a bit different from others because you can use it daily.

  
                                          
 Its texture is cream mix with a lot tiny scrub that melt when you massage. This product is really gentle. I feel really relax and fresh while using it, because of the tiny scrub that made from Yuzu orange. Especially, if you do exactly follow the SUQQU's massage method, you will feel even more relax.  Besides, it moisturizes my skin , tightens my pores, and makes it look brighter and softer. Although I really love this product, it has two disadvantages that I must warn you. For those who dislike or allergy to perfume and alcohol, you should avoid or use it carefully. Because it contains both perfume and alcohol. For me, I don't like product with those two things, but this one is no harm for my skin. So, I think it's one of best scrub. 

Score : 8.5/10

So, that's all for today. Hope that it will be helpful for you guys and thanks for reading,I really appreciate :')

 

SEE YOU NEXT TIME;)





3 comments:

  1. Hello there,
    I also know PuPe who is a famous beauty guru.
    Information is helpful, unfortunately, I can't scrub my face. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one ! I have used it twice and it is really good for my face! I think the scent is nice and the scub is really gentle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW! It look very interesting. I never use scrub before but after I see your blog, I want to try Black Sugar Mask.

    ReplyDelete