Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Make up for sick day.


Hi all!



It was such a long time I haven’t written a blog. I feel a little nervous about this time but everything will be fine. Actually, I was sick because of Cystitis. It was very very bad; I would like to tell you all. I had to go to toilet in every 5 or 10 minutes and it drove me and my family almost crazy. And I took more than 7 days to recover.It was such an annoying disease. 


By the way, as I promise you all that I will do a makeup, and I get the idea when I was sick.  Have you ever wanted to look pretty when you were sick? Hahaha.

I think most of you will say yes!!  I totally hate myself when I go to hospital without any makeup;I hate the way other people stared at my naked and tired face.That action turns me to a fearful person. OMG! 

On the other hand, my friends usually call me “PRETTY GIRL” when I go to the university.
Hahaha ! The reasons are I usually wear a beautiful make up and that name is my job.I did lots of make up by myself. 
At the first time,I think it was really difficult to do the makeup because I thought all of the cosmetics were complicated. I didn't sure which one I should do first so I learned it from Youtube and it was GREAT! I would like to show you all some picture.This one comes from Motor Show 2011 exhibition. 



Let’s see the real sick person without makeup and contact lens!! Don’t be panic about the second one. It was just the top secret of mine.     
I can’t stand this one!!! So let’s start makeup for my sick day!
As you can see, you might have the same problem like me; I have a very dark under     eye circles.
So ,Are you ready to make up with my version?
 1.   Apply WATSONS Sun Protection Face Cream all over your face and apply the Laura Mercier Secret Concealer  at you under eye circles and eyelids. Apply the loose powder on your face by using powder puff.
2.    Shape and color you eye brown. Then use you fourth to place the matt brown eye   shadow gently.
3.   Next, apply the black pencil eye liner at your inner liner and wink the upper eye lines with LifeFord black eye liner. Don’t forget to curl your eyelashes with Maybelline’s Falsies Mascara.
4.   Apply lovely pink blush on at your cheeks and apply peach lipstick at your lip.     
5.   Finally, brighten your under eyes area by applying the white matt eye shadow.         FINISH !
 As the first step, I decided not to apply any foundation because I feel it make my face look more tired. And I found WATSONS Sun Protection Face Cream is really good.  I have used it more than 5 months. I like its nice smell and the texture is not too creamy. 

Actually, I apply it every day to the university. After applying it on my face, I feel it is very smooth and gentle on my face. The price and the quality are quite worthy. And I think when you get sick you should not wear too much make up because you just need to look healthier. After I had finished this makeup look,my mother thought that I was recovered!!

I hope this make up look will easy for you all. If you have any question or comment please feel free to write it down.  

SEE YOU NEXT TIME !! BYEEE !  

5 comments:

  1. You are really a pretty sick person!!! by the way get well soon dear;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very easy and the after picture is beautiful!!
    Don't you have any skin problem?
    Because you have to do make up all the time when your working.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, i don't have any skin problem because i remove my make up gently and clean. And i apply lotion toner sometimes. Lets try it!

      Delete
  3. Wow ! I am not good at to make-up by myself. This blog give me good advice for make-up.

    ReplyDelete